Tuesday 13 May 2008

Why there have been no posts recently

Don't worry.

I know you were getting worried.

I haven't died, or found some great enlightenment, I'm not on medication and I am still Grumpy. the reason I haven't posted in the last week is that I've been saving it all up for the podcast that should be going up here fortnightly from next weekend. The link to the podcast will work from here or iTunes. It's inventively titled "The NewsRant" and I'll let you know more nearer the weekend when I get my act together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you won't rant at me quite so much if you have some other outlet? Phew, thank goodness for that.

Anonymous said...

I am quite literally oozing sex jam at the thought of hearing your rich-chocolatey voice.

Playground Bang-around